Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dimensions Model19

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am doing a kind of research to find an appropriate cabinet for my new acquired 416 a low frequency driver.
    I would like to know the relevant dimensions(volume +vent.port dim.)of the bass cabinet to compare it with my own figures.
    Unfortunately I never had the chance to listen to one of them but I believe after hearing so many good things about them they must suit my requirements well.
    Any help much appreciated
    Regards
    Lunes

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member Wardsweb's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The external dimensions are 30W x 39H x 21D

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    The Model 19 had an open chamber between the top and bottom boxes - so the total volume of the enclosure is a bit difficult to calculate without having a real one in front of you, or a set of accurate plans.

    I have a set of plans somewhere....now where ARE they????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hi Todd,
    I would really appreciate it when you can find me the plans of the model 19.Because I am chasing after it for such a long time.
    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Lunes

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member jmarkwart's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lunes,
    Drop Jim Easley a note at [email protected]. He has some gorgeous M19 plans.
    Jeff

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jim Easley's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for the kind words Jeff. I have contacted Lunes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.